Do you ever think or want of duplicating your items (i.e for getting more benefits from the item) without using creative mode in Minecraft which will use the game’s mechanics? Fortunately, there is a way of doing such a thing in Minecraft which is known as duping glitches. These glitches will help its player to dupe things in Minecraft but there are some steps that you have to follow. For knowing these steps you have to explore our whole write-up which will help you to know what duping glitches are, why players use them, how to dupe in Minecraft, and many other things.
What is a Minecraft Dupe Glitch?
Minecraft dupe glitch is an alternative method that works like the game’s physics to your favor and by this, you can duplicate your items for getting more benefits without using the creative modes. It allows you to gain advantages in the game by duplicating the items over and over again.
As Mojang added this feature to the updated versions of Minecraft, you will find it in the major Minecraft updates. But, these glitches give it’s player an unfair advantage. But it’s difficult to do and sometimes it doesn’t work properly.
Minecraft Duplication Glitch Items
For duplicate glitch, you need some items which are listed below –
- 6 Slime Blocks
- 1 TNT Block
- 1 Fence (any wood)
- A Dead Coral Fan
- 1 Detector Rail
- 1 Minecart
- A Sticky Piston
- 1 Lever
- As Many Building Blocks as Possible (we used White Wool)
How to Dupe in Minecraft Servers
There are some steps that you have to follow for duping in Minecraft. All of them are listed below –
- Step 1: Gather Your Materials: You have to collect the items (i.e like one chest of any size) which you want to duplicate.
- Step 2: Place the Item: Place the item in the chest outside the house if you have only one item. For this, you can use any item.
- Step 3: Close Out: Now you have to close out and come back to your game by pressing an X button which is in the corner of the chest.
- Step 4: Open the Chest: Now you can open the chest. For this, you may have to wait 15-20 minutes or maybe you don’t need to wait.
- Step 5: Back to Inventory: You have to now open the chest and touch the item which you have placed in the chest and this will place it in the inventory.
- Step 6: Close Out: Finally, you can go to your home page by double-tapping the home button. This means you can close out Minecraft to return back to your homepage.
- Step 7: Open Back-Up: Now, just open the backup and go to the next step.
- Step 8: Open Up Chest: Then open up the chest.
- Step 9: Behold the Glorious Power of the Glitch! : Finally, you will be able to have the item double which you have placed in the chest. But it may not work in all the Minecraft versions.
That’s the way of duplicating items in Minecraft to get benefits from them.
Related: How To Drain Water in Minecraft Quickly (Complete Guide).
How to Duplicate a Banner in Minecraft
Banners are part of Minecraft which was added by Mojang to Minecraft about six years ago. Although you can duplicate banners by following the steps which are –
- First, you need to get the banners of your choice which you want. Or you can also make it by yourself. As this process is quite expensive, you can collect them from a shop.
- To see the color of the banner, you have to loiter over the banner with your mouse.
- Now, get a lot of wool of that banners color and lots of sticks also.
- With this wool and sticks, you need to go to the nearest crafting table and make a banner.
- In the crafting table, place the banner left which you want to duplicate.
- Finally, when the banner produces its duplicate, you can collect it from the table and enjoy
What is a Map in Minecraft?
Minecraft map is a thing that allows and helps you to know where all your friends are in the Minecraft world or inform you how far away from the important places, landmarks, and ways. However, It’s a good way of communication. With this map, you can keep in touch with your friends and let them know where you are going, what you are doing and can share much more information through it.
How to Duplicate a Map in Minecraft
Want to keep in touch with your friends with this map? Then you need to duplicate it. There are some steps for this. These are –
- First, collect the ingredients for this purpose. You will need –
– 2 Paper
– 4 Planks (any type)
- Then you need to have a cartography table. You can make this table by yourself or can find it from the village inside the cartographer’s home. But it’s better if you make your own cartography table.
- Place the maps which you have wanted to copy on the top slot of the table and then on the bottom slot, you need to place the blank one which will be the exact same type as the first one.
- Finally, it will copy whatever is in the first map which you place on the top slot of the table.
This is the process of copying maps in Minecraft. After copying it from the table, you will be able to share it with your friends as a result, they will be able to see everything you will add to the maps. But there is a matter of sorrow that they won’t get any updates which you will add to the map. For these updates, you need to repeat the process over and over again.
How to Duplicate Books in Minecraft
Players also can copy the books in Minecraft the same way as maps. For this, they need to put the books on the top slot in the table and instead of placing empty maps in the bottom slot, players have to place books and quills in it. By this method, you can clone and heap up to 16 books per heap.
How to Duplicate Flowers in Minecraft
Flowers are something that you will love to have in your villages in Minecraft but there are some flowers that are very rare and don’t grow naturally in any biome. Among them, Wither Rose is one. But if you once have these flowers, then you can keep them to yourself by copying them. And the cloning process of all items in Minecraft is almost the same. But in Minecraft PE the process is quite different.
How to Duplicate in Minecraft Pocket Edition (PE)
To duplicate items in Minecraft pocket edition requires some steps which are –
- First, place the items in the cartography table.
- Then you will find an option in the game menu called ‘ quit to the title ‘ and press it.
- Again enter the same world.
- Walk away about 100 blocks from the table with the item which you have placed on the table.
- Click on the home button for going back to your home and then after coming back to the home screen, you have to delete your Minecraft history by double-tapping the home button.
- Re-enter the same world and come to the cartography table where you put your items.
- Finally, you will find your duplicate items.
How to Duplicate a Banner in Minecraft
Like other items, the Minecraft banner is added to Minecraft almost about six years ago and had many changes during the times. Although if the players want to duplicate this, they need at least some items which are required for this purpose. They are –
- 1 x Stick
- 6 x Wool (any matching color)
After having these, follow the instructions given below –
- In the upper top six crafting slots, place the matching wool.
- Then in the bottom middle, put the stick.
Finally, you will have a duplicate banner that will be the same color as the wool you have chosen. And that’s the way how to dupe in Minecraft.
How to Duplicate in Minecraft Bedrock
It’s very easy to clone things in Minecraft Bedrock. You need to put the items in chests/blocks/tables which you want to duplicate and then use pick block keys. Finally, it will copy your item.
How to Duplicate in Minecraft ps4
For duplicating items in Minecraft PS4, you have to use pick block keys like Minecraft bedrock. But in this version, put the item in the item frame and then break it. After this, you have to use the pick block key for cloning.
How to Duplicate in Minecraft Xbox
For this version in Minecraft, players have to open a dispenser and then have to place the item in it which they wanted to duplicate. Then break or destroy this dispenser. As a result, you will have about 64 pieces of that item. By clicking the button ‘ X ‘, you can place them.
How to Duplicate Items in Creative
For the fastest duplicating, players can use
“Palatino, serif”>On their PC.
On the other hand, they also can use the other method which are –
- Just hover your or your mouse to the item which you want to duplicate.
- Then press the ‘P’ button from the keyboard.
We hope that you find this article worthy and learn or get to know much more about how to dupe in Minecraft, what it is, how it works on different versions of Minecraft, and many more. Still, if you have any queries regarding this, then read out our FAQs and answers.
The FAQS about How To Dupe in Minecraft
Here are some questions and answers which we give to satisfy your desire.
Does duping mean cheating in Minecraft?
Well, it’s sometimes considered cheating because many players may take advantage of this duplicating process and can use it with bad intentions.
Can I duplicate diamonds in Minecraft?
Yes. You can. You can duplicate any item whatever you want in Minecraft. For this, you just need to place the required item on the table.
Is it illegal to make copies of a book?
Yes, it is illegal if you don’t have a license. You can only copy books when you are the copyright owner or you have the license of copying them.
What are the top 5 Minecraft duping glitches?
Among all other glitches, here are the top 5 Minecraft duping glitches which are –
- Dragon’s breath dupe
- Explosive rocket and elytra glitch
- Infinite villager trading
- Carpet duping and
- TNT Duping.
What is it called when you copy a book?
It is called transcribe or transcription when you make a copy of a book.